Minggu, 07 Juni 2015

Naskah Drama Sangkuriang Dalam Bahasa Inggris

SANGKURIANG

One day there was a beautiful girl named Dayang Sumbi. She is the daughter of the king, but she went axile in a shack on the edge of the forest . she is very good at weaving. Once the yarn falls

Dayang Sumbi : ”anyone ho would pick up the thread for me, if she is a woman i’ll make my sister and if he is the man i’ll make my husband”. She said.

Suddenly came a dog that belongs Dayang Sumbi bring yarn, but she already say and should keep her promise.

Dayang Sumbi : “i will keep my promise to make you as my husband” (talking to the dog, and gave him the name that is Tumang).

Dayang Sumbi secretive relationship with a dog (Tumang) is. After a year in the blessed Dayang Sumbi a boy good looks and name Sangkuriang. One day, when he was hunting, he was accompanied by a dog (Tumang). Most of the day did not get anything, then he killed the dog (Tumang). So take heart.

Sangkuriang : Mom, I give you a gift !

Dayang Sumbi : What is that ?

Sangkuriang : a heart from my last game. Mom, can you cook for me ?

Dayang Sumbi : Yes, of course.

(Dayang sumbi even cook it for Sangkuriang liver, after eating the heart suddenly remembered the lady Sumbi Tumang)

Dayang Sumbi : Where Tumang , he was not with you ?

Sangkuriang : um... sorry mom, i had killed him and ate mother’s eating is the heart of the Tumang.

Dayang Sumbi   : What’s? Are you crazy? You kill my husband. Did you know, Tumang is you father? But now, is   too late. . .

Sangkuriang : But mom, I don’t know. Why you never tell me  . . (suddenly Dayang Sumbi shout)

Dayang Sumbi   : Shut up!!!! You are stupid boy!!! Go away from here!!!
( and Sangkuring go )

Sangkuriang :  i’m going to leave the mother . . .

After Sangkuriang go. At the same time, Dayang Sumbi always sat.

Dayang Sumbi : i’m very sorry to have hit and let my son go left.

Thanks to the perseverance that has always prayed, God had answered his prayer. God gives a timeless beauty to her face may be better known by Sangkuriang. Not long after Sagkuriang grew up and went to find out about its origins and in the small shack he meet Dayang Sumbi.

Jaka : Excuseme . . . . . .

Dayang Sumbi : Yes, What is it . . . .

Jaka : Can I ask a little water, I was very thirsty ?

Dayang Sumbi : oh, yes please. I get used to the water.

Jaka : the girl was very beautiful. I remember seeing her on the mother, but maybe she was my mother. While she was very still young and the same age as me.

Dayang Sumbi not realize that Jake is his son and they both liked each other and agreed to marry. But when Dayang Sumbi saw the scars on the head of Jake, he immediately canceled  her wedding because she believes thet Jake is Sangkuriang. 

Dayang Sumbi : Jaka, i want to say something to you.

Jaka : Yes, (as the follow Dayang Sumbi into the living room) what you talking about ?

Dayang sumbi : Ehmm . . .  Jaka, It seems i can not marry you.

Jaka : Why ?(surprised)

Dayang Sumbi : ....... (pause) because you are my missing son.

Jaka : Ahh . . . you must be kidding.

Dayang Sumbi : not Jaka . . . . Sangkuriang it is you, my son is missing (while crying) you see the scar there is you head ? it was the former mother blows when you were little.

Jaka : not possible,(trying to deny) my mom did not likely as young and beautiful as you . . . (still
denied. Then he left the maid ran forestry Sumbi)

Dayang Sumbi : Jaka, this believe your mother (while crying over his son’s behavior)

Jaka : not, i’dont. Believe it if you do not want to marry me! (Jaka went to left Dayang Sumbi)

Sangkuriang see attitude, Dayang Sumbi looking for ways to prevent her marriage. She gives two term to Jaka.

Dayang Sumbi : (up to Sangkuriang) Jaka, if you insist want to marry me, you must meet two requirements

Jaka : what’s your requirements,,Dayang Sumbi ? Say! (prodded Jaka)

Dayang Sumbi :” You have to create a lake and a boat. But, the lake and the boat must be completed before dawn on the eastern horizon.” Said Dayang Sumbi.

Jaka : “Well, Dayang Sumbi! I agreed all your requirements,” (replied Jaka with confidence).

Dayang Sumbi : What should I do if requirements are met ? should I marry you my own son? I had to stop him.

Sangkuriang (Jaka) rushed Dayang Sumbi carrying out orders, and he was helped by the jin. Dayang Sumbi looking for ways to prevent Sangkuriang (Jaka) by holding a red silk cloth in the direction east.

Jaka : What happened, why the sun rises too fast? (surprised) I might not have failed!
(After finding out everything, it turns out he was tricked by Dayang Sumbi, and he became angry )

Jaka : Dayang Sumbi, why did you deceive me, but your condition is not long before i meet (shouting)

And with his power, he had made the dam break with his troops, so there was massive flooding. The he kicked the boat that is almost finished up flying and fell facedown. That said, the boat was then transformed into a  mountain that is now known as Mount Tangkuban Perahu. Dayang Sumbi daughter fled to the mountains and turned into a flower jaksi.


#END

6 komentar:

  1. sangatt bermanfaat izin copas ya buat tugass :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Maaf kak, grammarnya banyak yang salah. Saya lihat juga banyak yang typo. Tapi gapapa kak, script ini yang akan membantu saya maju ke depan untuk drama nanti. Terima kasih kak

    BalasHapus
  3. wow grammarnya sangat uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    BalasHapus